Join our team to provide the best user experience for our web applications. The specification and design team work closely with you to define the next development steps. We work in agile processes with regular release cycles, challenging tasks and technologies.
For our headquarter in Berlin, we’re looking for a Web Developer. Achieve your own goals and help accomplish our vision in an expert team of developers, both on-site in Berlin and remotely with our developers in Lisbon.
What You Offer:
- Experience with Backbone.js and/or AngularJS
- Familiar with the details of the development, test, build and deployment process of a web application
- Experience in working with an existing code base and the ability of refactoring
- Confident handling of git and JIRA
- You have a working knowledge of English
- Enjoy open and creative exchange with graphic designers and software developers – both on-site in Berlin and remotely with our team small team in Lisbon
What We Offer:
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Smartphone sponsorship, employee stock purchase plan, team events, company pension scheme, Cortado BikePass, company e-bike
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree river in Berlin’s Tiergarten district, easily accessible by bicycle, bus and rail
- A large cafeteria and free drinks plus a game console lounge for perfect breaks and for sporty employees, we even have showers
Sounds good to you? Then we’re looking forward to meeting you! Send us your application including your CV, and some samples of your work.
If you have any questions, simply contact Jeannette Boidol by phone at +49 (0)30 408 198 700.
For further information on careers at the Cortado Holding group of companies, as well as all current vacancies, make sure to visit our career page.