The Cortado corporate group, headquartered in Berlin, is looking for a data analyst to evaluate marketing and sales data from our software solutions.
Your Tasks Include:
- Independently develop ideas on how to create added value from existing or new data sources, and actively seek direct exchange the requirements of individual departments.
- Create new KPIs and implement analysis and dashboards that will enable us to make faster and better decisions.
- Develop dashboards that deliver not only relevant information, but actionable insights.
- Create ad hoc reports and dashboards and derive action-oriented insights.
What You Offer:
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Power BI is a nice-to-have.
- Work experience in statistics, business intelligence or data warehouse.
- A can-do attitude, from receiving a task to its implementation.
- An analytical mind combined with the ability to clearly express recommendations for practical implementation.
- Professional working proficiency in both German and English.
What We Offer:
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours with childcare subsidies.
- Smartphone sponsorship, employee stock purchase plan, team events, company pension scheme, Cortado BikePass, company e-bike use.
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree river in Berlin’s Tiergarten district, easily accessible by bicycle, bus and rail.
- A large cafeteria and free organic-quality drinks.
- A games console lounge for breaks and for sporty employees, we even have showers.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, simply contact Jeannette Boidol by phone at: +49 (0)30 408 198 700.
For further information on careers at the Cortado Holding group of companies, as well as all current vacancies, make sure to visit our career page .