Join our team to speed up the development of our product ezeep, ThinPrint’s technology providing cloud printing for coworking, SMBs, and public places. Our small and agile teams in Denver, USA, and Berlin, Germany are building the printing platform of the future. A future without print servers and printer drivers, fully automated and open to everyone. Our customers are already printing over a million pages each month. You will join a development team that implements this great web application. We work in agile processes with regular release cycles, challenging tasks, and state-of-the-art technologies.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we’re looking for a Junior Frontend Developer Web.
What You Offer:
- Experience with Web Application Frameworks, preferably Angular
- Familiar with development, test, build and deployment of web applications
- Experience with consuming RESTful APIs using OAuth2
- A constructive approach to improving the product and code base
- Experience in working with an existing code base and the ability of refactoring
- Proficient in written and spoken English or German
- Experience with Backend Development in Python or .NET is a plus
What We Have in Store for You:
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Smartphone sponsorship, employee stock purchase plan, team events, company pension scheme, Cortado BikePass, company e-bike
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree river in Berlin’s Tiergarten district, easily accessible by bicycle, bus and rail
- A large cafeteria and free drinks plus a game console lounge for perfect breaks and for sporty employees, we even have showers
Sounds good to you? Then we’re looking forward to meeting you! Send us your application including your CV, and some samples of your work.
If you have any questions, simply contact Jeannette Boidol by phone at +49 (0)30 408 198 700.
For further information on careers at the Cortado Holding group of companies, as well as all current vacancies, make sure to visit our career page.