Are you familiar with the latest design trends for websites and apps? Are you characterized by user-oriented thinking as well as creativity, attention to detail and preciseness? Do you want to help us create solutions for the workplace of tomorrow and exchange knowledge within an international team? Then this position could be just right for you.
For our new team in Lisbon, we’re looking for a UI Designer. Achieve your own goals as well as our vision together with our small team of developers in a coworking space conveniently located in Lisbon’s Saldanha neighborhood. Exchange knowledge both on-site in Lisbon and with our headquarters in Berlin.
Your Tasks Include:
- Conception, design and implementation of clearly thought-out user interfaces
- Creation, maintenance and optimization of WordPress themes
- Designing operating concepts for mobile applications
- Continuous development of our corporate identity and style guides
What You Offer:
- Practical experience in developing websites, web applications and mobile apps
- A basic level of PHP knowledge
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- A keen sense of layout and typography
- You have a working knowledge of English
- Enjoy open and creative exchange with graphic designers and software developers – both on-site in Lisbon and with our headquarters in Berlin
What We Offer:
- Demanding projects with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- Smartphone sponsoring & team events
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Work under one and the same roof with start-ups and visionary entrepreneurs in a large, modern coworking space in Lisbon’s Saldanha neighborhood
We look forward to receiving your application!
If you have any questions, simply contact Jeannette Boidol by phone at: +49 (0)30 408 198 700.
For further information on careers at the Cortado Holding group of companies, as well as all current vacancies, make sure to visit our career page .