You are enthusiastic about finding errors in programs and can clearly present bugs? You count an analytical mind among your characteristics and ideally have some programming experience? Then we are looking for you!
We software testers are an important backbone of our software company.We ensure the quality of our ThinPrint product "ezeep" and therefore the satisfaction of our customers.
We are proud to be able to release successful software products with high quality standards thanks to our work and are looking forward to recruiting you for our tester team.
Your tasks will include:
- Error analysis and tracking in cooperation with our software developers
- Execution and documentation of systematic and explorative tests; manually and with self-built tools
- Development of test scenarios and test cases
- Implementation of automated software tests e.g. with Powershell, Python
- Administration of test environments
What you bring with you:
A degree or education is not mandatory, but you need for the work with us:
- Very good technical comprehension and structured approach
- Independent, careful and conscientious work
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Knowledge of current Windows systems and Mac OS is desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, for smooth interdepartmental teamwork
We work with Jira, Testlink, Confluence and Visual Studio CodedUI, Jenkins, PowerShell, Selenium, Python, C#, Postman, Docker.
What we offer you:
- A multicultural and open-minded team.
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and promotes innovative ideas and sustainable approaches
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work concept for your ideal mix of home office and office
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree in Berlin-Tiergarten, which are easily accessible by bike as well as by bus and train
- BYOD, employee share program, team events, bAV, Cortado BikePass, use of company e-bike
- A large cafeteria with free drinks in organic quality
- A lounge with game console for breaks and showers for the sporty among us
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Laewen via firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information on careers at Cortado Holding AG and all current job openings, please visit our careers page.
Diversity in our company is a major concern for us, which is why we have actively demanded and promoted it for years. In the application process, we offer all applicants equal employment opportunities regardless of gender or gender identity, age, disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.