For our office in Lisbon we are looking for a Web/Angular Developer (f/m/d).
Based in Lisbon and Berlin, we build cloud solutions for the future within small and agile software development teams.
Join our development team as a Web/Angular Developer (f/m/d) implementing these great solutions and be instrumental in accelerating the development of our products! We achieve our development goals with the help of agile processes, regular release cycles, state-of-the-art technologies and of course challenging and exciting tasks.
Your tasks with us:
- Planning of subtasks together with the SCRUM team.
- Independent implementation of features within sprints
- Independently testing your applications and fixing any bugs that may arise.
What you bring with you:
- You have experience with web application frameworks, preferably Angular
- You are familiar with developing, testing, building and deploying web applications
- You have experience in using RESTful APIs using OAuth2
- You contribute with constructive approaches to improving the product and codebase
- You have previous experience working with an existing codebase and have the ability to refactor
- You understand how to work within an agile environment
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German skills are a plus
What we have in store for you:
- Challenging projects with plenty of room for your own ideas
- Flexible, family-friendly working hours
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Working under one roof with startups and visionary entrepreneurs in a large, modern coworking space in Lisbon's Saldanha district
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Laewen via email@example.com .
For more information on career opportunities at the Cortado Holding Group of Companies and all current vacancies, please visit our careers page.
Diversity in our company is a major concern for us, which is why we have actively demanded and promoted it for years. In the application process, we offer all applicants equal employment opportunities regardless of gender or gender identity, age, disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.