You are passionate about finding bugs in programs and know how to present bugs clearly? Do you have an analytical mind and an affinity for software programming? Then you've come to the right place!
Software testers (f/m/d), like you, are an important support for software companies like ours.
Together with your team, you ensure the quality of our products and make a significant contribution to the satisfaction of our customers. We are proud to be able to release successful software products with high quality standards thanks to our work and are looking forward to having you join our team!
Your tasks will include:
- Error analysis and tracking in cooperation with our software developers
- Performing systematic and exploratory tests; manually and with self-built tools
- Implementation of manual and automated software tests
- Documentation and evaluation of test results
- Administration of test environments
What you bring with you:
No degree/training is mandatory, but you need to work for us:
- You have a very good technical understanding and a structured way of working.
- You know how to work independently and conscientiously
- You have at least basic knowledge in programming
- At best, you already have knowledge of current Windows systems and Mac OS
- You have a good command of German and English, both written and spoken, in order to guarantee smooth interdepartmental work
We work with Jira, Confluence, Jenkins and Selenium.
What we offer you:
- A multicultural and open-minded team.
- A work environment that enthusiastically embraces and promotes innovative ideas and sustainable approaches
- A dynamic and open working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work concept for your ideal mix of home office and office
- Large, bright offices directly on the Spree in Berlin-Tiergarten, which are easily accessible by bike as well as by bus and train
- BYOD, employee share program, team events, bAV, Cortado BikePass, use of company e-bike
- A large cafeteria with free drinks in organic quality
- A lounge with game console for breaks and showers for the sporty among us
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Laewen via email@example.com .
For more information on careers at Cortado Holding AG and all current job openings, please visit our careers page.
Diversity in our company is a major concern for us, which is why we have actively demanded and promoted it for years. In the application process, we offer all applicants equal employment opportunities regardless of gender or gender identity, age, disability, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.